Monday, September 9, 2013

Scenes From My Saturday

Hey there! Happy Marvelous Monday friends! This weekend was packed with so many fun activities, I have to split them up. Here's a look at some scenes from my Saturday!
After having eggs + berries for breakfast, Troy and I headed out to some garage sales. Nothing too great to report besides some video games for him. Since it was hot and sunny by midday we took Coop to a new dog park.
If you don't have one of those fancy dog reusable water bottles just use a empty Cool Whip container. It works just as well as a portable dog bowl.
 While we were out I found this nut bar to snack on. It was good, but very very nutty.
As you can see Troy really liked the giant rocks at this dog park haha.
The playground right next door was practically begging Cooper to go on. Since nobody was around we figured it would be okay to break the rules. Cooper went down his first slide haha! The video won't upload on here, but it is on my Instagram if you want to check it out.
When we got home both of us were hot and lazy so we decided on frozen pizza for lunch. It's been in Troy's house since Hurricane Sandy last year when I was basically living at his house since I was out of mine. So we wanted to use it up before it expires.
The verdict- both of us agreed it wasn't the worst we've ever had, but certainly not the best frozen pizza. The sauce is very sweet if that makes any sense?
I found a love note at home too haha! Handwritten notes are so rare now a days I love getting them.
Then both of us realized Cooper's rabies shot was expired. Since the dog fundraiser was on Sunday both of us started freaking out we wouldn't be able to go. Luckily the vet was able to squeeze in a last minute appointment and Cooper is now vaccinated! He was good puppy and stuck his tongue out when he got his shot haha!
The rest of the night was spent getting ready for the fundraiser which I'll be back later with!

Do you prefer handwritten notes or emails/texts? I like handwritten because they are more personal and rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love hearing from you!