Anyway did you know when you use your camera and then post a photo online, people can track where you are? Kind of scary isn't it. I made sure to turn that location setting off right away. Here's how: Go to utilities----->settings----->privacy----->location services----->camera off.
Technology is a great thing, but comes along with a loss of privacy.
But back to blogging, I think blogger safety isn't talked about too much when someone is researching how to start a blog. The main topics are how to increase readership, self hosting, or working with brands.
Here are some things I don't blog about to maintain my privacy.
- I never mention what town I live in. Long Island is pretty big.
- What gym I go to is kept private. I never say where it is or the name.
- Where I've worked in the past I don't share. If you've been reading the blog since the beginning than you know I worked as a dog trainer for the past 3 years. I never mention what company I worked for.
- I never take pictures in front of my house. If they're even near my house I always make sure not to include any street signs that people could look up.
- When I was going to college I decided not share which college it was. Now that I don't go there anymore it doesn't matter.
- If you're a fellow blogger look up your blog on whois.net to see if it shows your information. If it does I would highly recommend paying to switch it.
Best Hidden Features of ios7
7 Tips & Tricks For Navigating ios7
Apple vs. Android